This is a unique class as there are several different sentiments in this stamp set, and you can use any of them on these cards. So if you want them all to be Thank you Cards or Happy Birthday Cards, feel free to do that. It's whatever you need for your collection. :)
If ordered prior to March 31, 2017, then you will also get this Avant Garden set shown below as a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. In addition I will provide and additional bonus video that shows how to make 6 gift tags. I will also provide the paper supplies to make those gift tags as an additional FREE gift from me directly.
This class includes*** (at regular retail price)
- Vertical Greetings Stamp Set (Item 141876) $19.00
- Aqua Painter (Item 103954) $8.50 for 1 painter
- Clear Wink of Stella (Item 141897) $8.00
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (Item 119246) $5.00
- Emerald Envy Stamp Pad (Item 141396) $6.50
- Rose Red Stamp Pad (Item 126954) $6.50
- Paper Supplies to make 2 of each of the 3 shown cards for FREE from me personally as well as 6 envelopes. This includes the enamel shapes and ribbon.
- Exclusive video showing you step by step how to make each card. This is also FREE from me.
=$53.50 + tax/shipping
If you would like to add on the Clear Block ($8.50) that fits all of the stamps from the Vertical Greetings set, you get a little discount and the class = $60.00 + tax/shipping
***You will need to provide your own clear block for the stamps unless you've chosen the option with the block. You will also need to provide your own Black Stamp pad, adhesive & tape***
If you need to add on any additional items to your order, you may do so. Please let me know what you need.
Email me at email@example.com to get the Paypal link to purchase this class.
Please check out my facebook page and Like it :) @ The Stampin' RN
Every month I send out a newsletter via Email - Make sure you are part of that list. :) I have some wonderful monthly deals available personally from me.
Click HERE and enter your email and hit Submit to receive my newsletter.
Please let me know if you have any questions :)